This Bird’s Day is an online magazine for Canadian women sharing tips, trends, and inspiration for living life with style. We are looking for contributors to share articles, tips, how-to’s, DIY projects, travel, recipes, and more.
Please note: If you would like to submit an article that you are, in any way,
- being paid to write by outside sources,
- are writing on behalf of a client or
- are writing to promote your own products or services,
then please send us an email instead to discuss your sponsored request.
What we love to see:
- original/exclusive content
- well-written, articulate, nicely organized articles between 300 – 800 words (if longer, we can break into a series or look at on an individual basis)
- grammatically correct with no spelling errors
- between one and four clear, colourful photos (depending on the length of the article) labelled correctly with copyright information attached (but not watermarked) so we can credit properly (if the photos are not yours, you need to either get permission, or locate on a media page and provide credit info)
- topics include (but are not limited to): how-to’s, tips, life, food, family, travel, entertainment, style, beauty, fashion, house & home, design ideas, DIY, crafts, seasonal, decorating, parenting, money, and events (local to you and national) to name some.
- we reserve the right to alter an article to include important information, for SEO, or to improve the overall flow of the article.
- note that This Bird’s Day is an online magazine geared towards Canadian women. Preference will be given to articles that fit our readers.
We are offering:
- author box at the bottom of your posts with your bio and photo, this includes a link to your website, Twitter and Facebook.
- promotion on our social networks, get access to our targeted followers. This Bird’s Day maintains a strong following throughout Canada.
If this is what you are looking for, feel free to fill out our Article Submission Form. We will be in touch shortly to talk about your inspiring ideas.
If you have still have questions, feel free to email us (contact info in the top nav bar).