Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!: Wubbzy’s Egg-Cellent Easter, was just released on March 1 and is now availalable just in time for Easter.
Holiday-themed DVDs are so much fun to watch in the days and weeks leading up to the holiday. Little Bird is looking forward to the Easter Bunny coming this year and she has been asking to watch this DVD a lot this past week. Her favorite episode is the one where the Easter Bunny eats too much chocolate and Wubbzy and the gang need to get him back in to shape before the big day.
Wubbzy is always a fun DVD for everyone to watch and includes singing, dancing, and some great lessons for kids.
The episodes on the DVD are:
- Eggs Over Easy
- Big Bunny Blues
- Flower Day Parade
- Watch The Birdie
- Wubbzy Bounces Back
- The Flight of the Flutterfly
You can also visit Wubbzy online for more activities.
The total run time for the DVD is 71 minutes and it is now available for purchase. As of posting this, you can purchase Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! Wubbzy’s Egg-Cellent Easter from Amazon.ca for $14.99 or from Amazon.com for $11.49.
To enter: Just leave me a comment below with a way of getting a hold of you if you win. *You must do this for any additional entries to count.
After you have completed the first entry, you can enter an additional comment one time for each of the following:
- Like Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! on Facebook.
- Like This Bird’s Day on Facebook.
- Follow Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! on Twitter
- Follow This Bird’s Day on Twitter
- Daily Entry: Tweet about this giveaway. Feel free to copy and paste this into your Twitter page:
US/CAN Enter to win the new @WWWubbzy DVD, Wubbzy’s Egg-Cellent Easter from @ThisBirdsDay at http://www.thisbirdsday.com/?p=2969
- Become a follower of This Bird’s Day (at the bottom).
- Subscribe to This Bird’s Day (at the bottom of the page).
This contest is open to Canada and the US and runs until 12pm MST on Friday, April 15, 2011.
* I received a sample of this DVD for free to complete my review. The opinions expressed in this post are mine only and are in no way influenced by any outside factors.
Sheri publishes, and writes at This Bird’s Day where she shares all of the thoughts in her head without the voices. Sticking mainly with content for Canadians, Sheri shares family stories, product information and anything that fits into her (and her family’s) daily activities.