HAPPY VALENTINE’S DAY EVERYONE!
Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!: Wubbzy Be Mine, was just released in January 2011 and is now available.
This is a great DVD to watch for Valentine’s and always. We’ve been watching it a lot this past week to lead up to today. Little Bird is starting to absorb more when we talk about holidays and we played this DVD while we made our various crafts and gifts for friends and family last week.
Little Bird laughed the hardest during Cupid’s Helper when Wubbzy accidentally finds cupids bubble-blower and starts to make love matches all over Wuzzleburg.
There are lots of songs and dancing throughout the DVD and this one comes with some specialf features including 8 Wubbzy Valentine Cards located in the carrying case, plus colouring/activity sheets and the following episodes:
- Mr. Valentine
- Cupid’s Helper
- My Speedy Valentine
You can also visit Wubbzy online for more activities.
The total run time for the DVD is 36 minutes and it is now available for purchase. As of posting this, you can purchase Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! Wubbzy Be Mine from Amazon.ca for $11.49 or from Amazon.com for $10.99.
Just leave me a comment below with a way of getting a hold of you if you win. *You must do this for any additional entries to count.
After you have completed the first entry, you can enter an additional comment one time for each of the following:
- Like Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! on Facebook.
- Like This Bird’s Day on Facebook.
- Follow Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! on Twitter
- Follow This Bird’s Day on Twitter
- Daily Entry: Tweet about this giveaway. Feel free to copy and paste this into your Twitter page:
US/CAN Enter to win the new @WWWubbzy DVD, Wubbzy Be Mine from @ThisBirdsDay at http://www.thisbirdsday.com/?p=2650
- Become a follower of This Bird’s Day (in the right sidebar).
- Subscribe to This Bird’s Day (at the bottom of the page).
This contest is open to Canada and the US and runs until 12pm MST on Tuesday, March 1, 2011.
* I received a copy of this DVD for free to complete my review. The opinions expressed in this post are mine only and are in no way influenced by any outside factors.
Sheri publishes, and writes at This Bird’s Day where she shares all of the thoughts in her head without the voices. Sticking mainly with content for Canadians, Sheri shares family stories, product information and anything that fits into her (and her family’s) daily activities.