This white chocolate candy cane fudge recipe was a hit at our Christmas party last year. It’s easy to make and a fun addition to your dessert tray.
If you’ve learned anything about me over the last few months, it’s that I like to take leftovers or ‘extras’ and turn them into fudge, so this post shouldn’t be a surprise.
- 3 bags The Reverse Decadent White Chocolate Chips (PC)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp mint peppermint extract
- 3-5 candy canes (crushed)
- Add white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 2 minutes. If chips are not completely melted, keep melting for 30 second increments afterewards until everything can be mixed together.
- Add mint extract and mix.
- Add crushed candy canes and mix well.
- Pour into a dish and put in fridge to cool for about 2-3 hours.
- If you don't want an overpowering mint flavour, do not add mint-flavoured candy canes. I used raspberry candy canes and it turned out great.