This white chocolate candy cane fudge recipe was a hit at our Christmas party last year. It’s easy to make and a fun addition to your dessert tray.
If you’ve learned anything about me over the last few months, it’s that I like to take leftovers or ‘extras’ and turn them into fudge, so this post shouldn’t be a surprise.
- 3 bags The Reverse Decadent White Chocolate Chips (PC)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp mint peppermint extract
- 3-5 candy canes (crushed)
- Add white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 2 minutes. If chips are not completely melted, keep melting for 30 second increments afterewards until everything can be mixed together.
- Add mint extract and mix.
- Add crushed candy canes and mix well.
- Pour into a dish and put in fridge to cool for about 2-3 hours.
- If you don't want an overpowering mint flavour, do not add mint-flavoured candy canes. I used raspberry candy canes and it turned out great.
Sheri publishes, and writes at This Bird’s Day where she shares all of the thoughts in her head without the voices. Sticking mainly with content for Canadians, Sheri shares family stories, product information and anything that fits into her (and her family’s) daily activities.