VeggieTales recently released their newest DVD titled It’s a Meaningful Life on October 5, 2010. A touching tale of ‘what might have been’, this story answers that question and takes us on a journey in to an alternate life.
When Stewart (Larry the Cucumber) is injured in an important game, he feels that his life has been forever altered. Years later, Stewart has a great life filled with friends and family. He still wonders ‘what if’ and is given the chance to live his life differently.
Will he find what he has been looking for? Will his life be the life he had imagined?
This is a touching tale of being thankful for the life you have. It teaches that, just because you imagine your life would have been better, it doesn’t mean that it is true.
Our family enjoys VeggieTales. The stories and characters are all family friendly and the stories are always filled with humour and songs.
This DVD includes:
- Directors’ Audio Commentary
- Art Gallery
- Parents Guide presented by Family Life
- “Goodnight Junior” Silly Songs Sing-Along
- Visit a Train Museum with Larry
- Behind The Music of It’s a Meaningful Life—An Interview with Steven Curtis Chapman
- “Meant To Be” Music Video
It’s a Meaningful Life is available from Big Idea and is on sale for $10.49.
* I received the DVD listed in this post for free to complete my review. The opinions expressed in this post are mine only and are in no way influenced by any outside factors.