The tour is starting tomorrow in select cities throughout BC and is moving East through Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba over the next month and a half. To see if its coming to your city, check out their tour dates and cities.
Originally based on the best-selling children’s books by Dominique Jolin, then as seen on TV, Toopy & Binoo inspire kids to use their imaginations and create their own adventures and appeals to kids between the ages of two and six years old.
This show runs for approximately 90 minutes and follows Toopy as he prepares for his debut. He searches for the perfect song to sing and is also looking for the perfect place for his performance. Toopy & Binoo encounter a wide range of characters along the way and the show includes a lot of music and dance and it sounds like a great show to take your little ones to as a family.
Here in Edmonton, we get the chance to see the show on January 23, and there are three shows available on that date (1PM, 4PM and 7PM).
AND – One lucky reader can enter to win a set of family passes (4 tickets) to see them in Edmonton on January 23, 2010 at 7PM. The estimated value of the family pack is $110.00.
To enter: Leave a comment at the end of this post with a way of getting a hold of you if you win. *You must do this for any additional entries to count.
After you have completed the first entry, you can enter an additional comment one time for each of the following:
- Like Koba Entertainment on Facebook.
- Follow This Bird’s Day on Networked Blogs.
- Subscribe to get email updates for This Bird’s Day.
- Follow Koba Entertainment on Twitter.
- Follow This Bird’s Day on Twitter.
- Daily Entry: Tweet about this giveaway. Please include your twitter id in your comment. You can copy this phrase to save time
Win family pass tix 2 see Toopy & Binoo in #YEG on 01/23 @ 7PM from @KobaEntertain on @ThisBirdsDay http://www.thisbirdsday.com/?p=2421
- Like This Bird’s Day on Facebook
- Become a follower of This Bird’s Day (in the right sidebar).
- Become a friend of This Bird’s Day on Facebook
This contest is open to Canadian residents only who can use these tickets for the city, date and time specified and runs until 8pm MST on Thursday, January 13, 2011.