My first attempt at making stuffed mushrooms worked out so well, that I’m craving them again today. Since I don’t have all of the ingredients available, maybe just posting my recipe will satisfy my cravings.
The filling for the mushrooms also makes a good dip either hot or cold.
Seafood Stuffed Mushrooms
Delicious stuffed mushrooms recipe. The stuffing mix can also be used as a hot or cold dip with crackers.
Write a review
- 1 cup light Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup Crab Meat (or imitation) chopped fine
- 1/3 cup Shrimp
- 2 tbsp Parmesan
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Butter or Margarine melted
- 15 - 20 Mushrooms (depending on size)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Take stems out of mushrooms, leaving a cup form to place mix into.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, crab meat, shrimp, parmesan, garlic, parsley, and lemon juice until well mixed.
- Put mixture into mushrooms and place in an oven-safe cooking dish.
- Drizzle a small amount of butter (or margarine) on top of each mushroom.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes, then broil for 2 to 4 minutes until tops start to look done.
- I used both Crimini and White mushrooms for this recipe and they both tasted great, but I liked the Crimini mushrooms a little more.
This Bird's Day http://thisbirdsday.com/
Sheri publishes, and writes at This Bird’s Day where she shares all of the thoughts in her head without the voices. Sticking mainly with content for Canadians, Sheri shares family stories, product information and anything that fits into her (and her family’s) daily activities.
Comments on this entry are closed.
These look amazing! I love stuffed mushrooms and what a great idea to add crab meat! Checking this recipe out from super saturday link party and I pinned this! :-)
Thanks Cathy. It does make for a good food combo. Thank you for sharing it on Pinterest too.
This looks so yummy!
Thanks Krisi. I’ve been craving it.