My first attempt at making stuffed mushrooms worked out so well, that I’m craving them again today. Since I don’t have all of the ingredients available, maybe just posting my recipe will satisfy my cravings.
The filling for the mushrooms also makes a good dip either hot or cold.
- 1 cup light Cream Cheese
- 1/3 cup Crab Meat (or imitation) chopped fine
- 1/3 cup Shrimp
- 2 tbsp Parmesan
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic
- 1 tsp Parsley
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp Butter or Margarine melted
- 15 - 20 Mushrooms (depending on size)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Take stems out of mushrooms, leaving a cup form to place mix into.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese, crab meat, shrimp, parmesan, garlic, parsley, and lemon juice until well mixed.
- Put mixture into mushrooms and place in an oven-safe cooking dish.
- Drizzle a small amount of butter (or margarine) on top of each mushroom.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes, then broil for 2 to 4 minutes until tops start to look done.
- I used both Crimini and White mushrooms for this recipe and they both tasted great, but I liked the Crimini mushrooms a little more.