Who doesn’t like chocolate and ice cream? If you answered ‘me’, then we can’t be friends. This Red Velvet Ice Cream Cupcakes recipe from Smucker’s is quick to make and serves 6 so it is the perfect option for dessert and since the ice cream is served in little chocolate cups, the portions are moderated. This is good for people (like me) who like to grab the biggest bowl around and fill it to the top.
- 6 (6 g each) chocolate cups
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) Smucker’s® Sundae Syrup™ Strawberry Syrup, plus 1 tbsp (15 mL) for garnish
- 3 cups (750 mL) chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 cup (250 mL) vanilla ice cream, softened
- Sprinkles for decoration
- Line 6 muffin tins with chocolate cups.
- Swirl 1/3 cup (75 mL) syrup into chocolate ice cream and scoop into cups. Freeze until firm.
- Swirl 1 tbsp (15 mL) syrup into softened vanilla ice cream and pipe onto chocolate ice cream.
- Decorate with sprinkles. Freeze until firm, about 2 hours.
One lucky This Bird’s Day reader will win a Smucker’s Prize Pack including all of the items listed/pictured below:
- 4 bottles of Smucker’s ice cream toppings
- Premium ice cream scooper
- Set-of-four ice cream bowls
- Personal supply of sprinkles
- Colourful ice cream cones and chocolate cups
To enter: Leave a comment below and tell me what your favorite ice cream topping is. Please fill in your correct email in the comment form so I have a way of contacting you if you are chosen as the winner.
After you have completed the first entry, you can enter an additional comment one time for each of the following:
- Share this post link on any social network (eg. Twitter, Forum, Blog post, Pinterest, etc)
- Daily Entry: Tweet about this giveaway. Feel free to copy and paste this into your Twitter page:
#GIVEAWAY: Enter to win a Smucker’s Prize Pack on @thisbirdsday at http://www.thisbirdsday.com/?p=6864
This contest is open to residents of Canada only and runs until 8pm MST on Wednesday, June 5, 2013.
Disclosure: I received compensation for this post and giveaway. Any personal opinions are my own and are not influenced by outside factors.