Tomorrow, May 4, Princess Katie & Racer Steve are releasing their new CD titled Tiny Cool, their third album to date.
Princess Katie (Katie O’Sullivan) and Racer Steve (Steve Borne) came to be because two people had really big hearts. Katie was talking to her cousin, who is a social worker, and she asked how hospitalized children filled their time. In Katie’s words “She said they just kind of sat around, just lonely and scared. Well, I felt terrible to think of those poor kids. So I thought, I’ve done this much comedy, and Steve’s a musician. Why don’t we go and cheer up the kids?”
Steve Borne is an amazing guitar player. I should know, I’m married to one. Steve can rock with the best of them from children’s entertainers to today’s top rockers.
Baby Bird and I both danced to a lot of the songs. She enjoyed the upbeat music and lyrics and I enjoyed having it on in the background as we played.
Included in the CD is a poster of Princess Katie & Racer Steve as well as the lyrics so kids can sing along.
The music has such a positive, fun feel to it. We are always telling Baby Bird how cool she is, and she knows it! This is a great CD to teach her that you can be cool just being you.
I enjoyed this CD. If you’re looking for something that you can listen along to as well, I recommend Tiny Cool. It is retailing for $15.00.
OR you can win it now – Princess Katie & Racer Steve have offered to give one of my readers a copy of this CD as a giveaway…
Just leave me a comment below with a way of getting a hold of you if you win. *You must do this for any additional entries to count.
After you have completed the first entry, you can enter an additional comment one time for each of the following:
- Follow Princess Katie & Racer Steve on Twitter. Please include your twitter id in your comment.
- Follow This Bird’s Day on Twitter.
- Tweet about this giveaway (daily entry). You can cut and paste this in to Twitter make it easier: ” Check out the new @KidsRockMusic CD “Tiny Cool” giveaway on @ThisBirdsDay http://bit.ly/cfsCgU – Can/US “
- Become a fan of Princess Katie & Racer Steve on Facebook.
- Become a fan of This Bird’s Day on Facebook.
- Subscribe to This Bird’s Day (at the bottom of the page).
This contest is open to Canada and the US and runs until 12pm MST on Wednesday, May 19, 2010.
* I received a copy of this CD for free to complete my review. The opinions expressed in this post are mine only and are in no way influenced by any outside factors.
Sheri publishes, and writes at This Bird’s Day where she shares all of the thoughts in her head without the voices. Sticking mainly with content for Canadians, Sheri shares family stories, product information and anything that fits into her (and her family’s) daily activities.