Launched in August, the San Francisco Collection by OPI has a total of 15 new shades that go so perfectly with this season’s trendy colours. This year, I am seeing a lot of dark blues, reds and metallic shades in the stores and I love it. I am still in favour of muted browns for autumn, and the new line has something for me in their liquid shades.
I have a few favorites from this collection and the only thing I would say is missing is a medium to dark muted grey. Here is a closer look at each colour in the collection.
Top Row (left to right)
- Lost On Lombard: A beautiful, rich red to dress up those warm fall sweaters
- Muir Muir On The Wall: A dazzling plum shade with amazing shine
- In the Cable Car-Pool Lane: A deep burgundy
- Embarca-Dare Ya!: This dazzling magenta steals the show
- I Knead Sour-Dough: A beautiful, spicy warm brown colour
- First Date at the Golden Gate: This bright ruby livens up any fall wardrobe
Middle Row (left to right)
- Peace & Love & OPI: This psychedelic shade will keep you guessing. I see grey, purple, green? Or was it just a dream?
- Haven’t the Foggiest: A very light, shimmery grey shade
- Incognito in Sausalito: This dark blue/black shade is perfect for the styles this fall
- Keeping Suzi at Bay: A light, bright navy colour
- Dining al Frisco: This unexpected blue is dazzling and a conversation starter
- A-Piers to Be Tan: A cinnamon-brown shade to warm up the cooler nights
Bottom Row (left to right) Liquid Sand Shades
- It’s All San Andreas’s Fault: A nice, flat, earthy taupe to ground you
- Alcatraz…Rocks: My absolute favorite of the collection. A blue shade with a lot of sparkle that had many asking me what I was wearing.
- Wharf! Wharf! Wharf!: A dark textured navy blue shade
Remember that liquid sand lacquers are meant to be worn without a top coat and the San Francisco Collection is now available at Professional Salons and Spas for an approximate retail price of $10.95 each.
Sheri publishes, and writes at This Bird’s Day where she shares all of the thoughts in her head without the voices. Sticking mainly with content for Canadians, Sheri shares family stories, product information and anything that fits into her (and her family’s) daily activities.