On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…
To celebrate the November 24th release of Burlesque, starring Christina Aguilera and Cher, OPI has released their new Burlesque Collection. The 12 new colours are all vibrant and I received six of the dazzling colours to try out.
My favorite part about these polishes is that I didn’t need a base coat. This came in handy when I was in Vegas last month and didn’t have a base coat to use. Even better was that I didn’t need a top coat to make these colours shine. How they look in the bottle was how they looked dried on my fingernails. And all of the polishes I have tried from this collection go on perfectly in two coats and they dry quickly. So I give OPI two beautifully polished thumbs up because I can get great looking nails quickly.
This weekend, I used the ‘Rising Star’ polish from the collection as I thought it was perfect for Halloween. What do you think?
And here’s a hint for anyone not too sure what to put in their mom’s/girlfriend’s/wife’s/sister’s (you get my point) stocking… Nail polish or nail products is always a good choice. And go with quality. OPI is my favorite for durability and wear. And really, they have the best colours.
And if its someone you really want to impress, get a colour from this new collection and when she looks at it and thanks you, you can say “Thanks, its a new release from OPI for the new film Burlesque”. Hearing a guy say that would impress the socks off of me!
TO ENTER (MANDATORY ENTRY): Go to OPI and click on the screen to pull up the Burlesque colours, then come back here and leave a comment at the end of this post telling me which shade from the Burlesque collection you like the most. (If you hover your mouse over the colours, the names of them appear) *You must do this for any additional entries to count.
After you have completed the first entry, you can enter an additional comment one time only for each of the following:
- Follow This Bird’s Day on Networked Blogs.
- Subscribe to get email updates for This Bird’s Day.
- Follow This Bird’s Day and OPI_Products on Twitter.
- Daily Entry: Tweet about this giveaway. Please include your twitter id in your comment. You can copy this phrase to save time
CAD Only – Enter to win the whole Burlesque Collection by @OPI_Products (>$130) @ThisBirdsDay @ http://www.thisbirdsday.com/?p=2023
- Like This Bird’s Day on Facebook
- Post about this giveaway (with a link to this post) on your blog, in a forum or on your facebook page and include a link to your post in your comment, you can leave an extra comment for each place you post about it.
- Become a follower of This Bird’s Day (in the right sidebar).
- Become a friend of This Bird’s Day on Facebook
This contest is open to Canadian residents only and runs until 10pm MST on Friday, November 19, 2010.
*I received nail polish for free to complete my review. The opinions expressed in this post are mine only and are in no way influenced by any outside factors.