With a new addition to our family on the way, this is a great DVD to have on hand to help explain a new sibling to our daughter. For young kids, a new arrival can be scary. There are so many unknowns and they wonder where they will fit in to the new family dynamic not knowing that they already have a huge place in it. Watching their favorite characters experience the same things helps them to realize that the same thing happens all over.
This DVD includes the following episodes:
- Dora the Explorer – Big Sister Dora
- Go, Diego, Go! – To Babysit a Bobo
- Blue’s Clues – The Baby’s Here!
- Wonder Pets! – KalamaZoo! / Back to KalamaZoo!
- Ni Hao, Kai-lan – Hoho’s Big Flight
* I received a copy of this DVD for free to complete my review. The opinions expressed in this post are mine only and are in no way influenced by any outside factors.
Sheri publishes, and writes at This Bird’s Day where she shares all of the thoughts in her head without the voices. Sticking mainly with content for Canadians, Sheri shares family stories, product information and anything that fits into her (and her family’s) daily activities.