With a new addition to our family on the way, this is a great DVD to have on hand to help explain a new sibling to our daughter. For young kids, a new arrival can be scary. There are so many unknowns and they wonder where they will fit in to the new family dynamic not knowing that they already have a huge place in it. Watching their favorite characters experience the same things helps them to realize that the same thing happens all over.
This DVD includes the following episodes:
- Dora the Explorer – Big Sister Dora
- Go, Diego, Go! – To Babysit a Bobo
- Blue’s Clues – The Baby’s Here!
- Wonder Pets! – KalamaZoo! / Back to KalamaZoo!
- Ni Hao, Kai-lan – Hoho’s Big Flight
* I received a copy of this DVD for free to complete my review. The opinions expressed in this post are mine only and are in no way influenced by any outside factors.