Max is a little bunny who is determined to get his way in the end and Ruby is his older sister. The show centers around both characters and shows how both Max and Ruby work out their sibling differences using respect.
Since we found out we are expecting, we watch Max & Ruby and talk more about the sibling dynamics. Ruby is the wise big sister who calmly shows Max how things are done.
This was a fun DVD to watch with Little Bird as some of the shows have a story within a story. In the first three shows, Ruby tells Max a fairy tale story to help him with the current situation at hand.
Each show has Max saying a certain word over and over again which ends up being the punchline of the show. It is fun for kids to see how the word fits in to the theme of the show in the end.
The shows on this DVD are:
- The PRincess and The Marbles / Emperor Max’s New Suit / Max and The Tree Little Bunnies
- Ruby’s Real Cinderella / Ruby’s Hula Hoop – Max and The Martians
- Max’s Castle / Bunny Hopsctoch – Max’s Grasshopper
- Ruby’s Water Lily / Max Saves the Parade / Super Max’s Cape
* I received a copy of this DVD for free to complete my review. The opinions expressed in this post are mine only and are in no way influenced by any outside factors.
Sheri publishes, and writes at This Bird’s Day where she shares all of the thoughts in her head without the voices. Sticking mainly with content for Canadians, Sheri shares family stories, product information and anything that fits into her (and her family’s) daily activities.