Valetine’s Day is literally right around the corner. If you are stuck for ideas, or if the day has slipped your mind, I have a couple of gift ideas that are sure to save the day.
Pretty by Elizabeth Arden
This soft, yet memorable fragrance is sure to melt her heart on Valentine’s Day. At the centre of this perfume is petalia. It is balanced out with a range of fruits and a scent that is fresh and natural. I love wearing this perfume and my husband, who is slightly allergic to some fragrances, is fine and likes the scent as well.
This fragrance can be found at The Bay, Sears and Shoppers Drug Mart at a cost of $63.00 for 50ml Eau de Parfum Spray or $80.00 for 100ml Eau de Parfum Spray.
OPI – The Holland Collection
OPI has a new set of colours out called the Holland Collection and they are gorgeous. It has been a long winter and Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to introduce some ‘spring’ in to the mix.
The colours are bright pastels with a hint of neutral tones.
The Holland Collection is now available at professional salons and spas across the country at a suggested retail price of $9.95 per lacquer.
Nicole by OPI – New Shades
Nicole by OPI has some new shades that are available as of this month at Shoppers Drug Mart and Wal-Mart.
Broken down by store, they are:
Shoppers Drug Mart (Sold for $10.99 each)
- Pink. Seriously – This classic hot pink means business.
- I Love You Cherry Much – Hold onto this romantic red – it’s a keeper.
- Great Minds Pink Alike – And your nails and this pink are a match made in heaven.
- Look at Me Look at Me! – This silvery-rainbow sparkle has something to say! (More)
- That’s Totally Red-ical! – Like, how amazing is this awesome apple-red?
- Purple Yourself Together – Snap out of it! It’s time to polish on this purple!
Wal-Mart (Sold for $9.68 each)
- The Gold Shoulder – A surprisingly approachable shimmery light gold.
- Best Pink Ever – Seriously. This magnificent metallic pink is the best in town.
- “Fabulous” is My Middle Name – A multi-colored sparkle.
With all of these choices, you are sure to find something that fits the personality of your valentine.
What about you? What are you buying for Valentine’s Day? Are you hoping to receive anything special?
* I received some samples of the above mentioned items for free to complete my feature. The opinions expressed in this post are mine only and are in no way influenced by any outside factors.
Sheri publishes, and writes at This Bird’s Day where she shares all of the thoughts in her head without the voices. Sticking mainly with content for Canadians, Sheri shares family stories, product information and anything that fits into her (and her family’s) daily activities.