Iams So Good! is Coming to a City Near You
Iams So Good! on location in Quebec.
Iams is bringing the first ever Iams SO GOOD! Doggie Café to cities across Canada, spreading the real love between pets and their owners and introducing Canadians to the new Iams SO GOOD! dog food.
Iams SO GOOD! is made with no added sugar, no added dyes and no artificial flavours.
The Doggie Café is a paw-fect truck filled with Iams SO GOOD! food and fun activities designed specifically for dogs and their owners to enjoy together, including a photo booth, slot machine and sampling stations.
The Iams SO GOOD! Doggie Café will be making stops in the following cities:
- Montreal, QC – August 6
- St. Jerome, QC – August 7
- Ottawa, ON – August 7
- Kingston, ON – August 8
- Peterborough, ON – August 9
- Mississauga, ON – August 11
- Toronto, ON – August 12
- Hamilton, ON – August 13
- St. Thomas, ON – August 13
- London, ON – August 15
- Woodstock, ON – August 16
- Kitchener, ON – August 17
- South Cambridge, ON – August 18
- Barrie, ON – August 19 & 20
- North Bay, ON – August 22
- Timmins, ON – August 23
- Winnipeg, MB – August 26
- Brandon, MB – August 27
- Moosejaw, SK – August 29
- Saskatoon West, SK – August 30
- Medecine Hat, AB – September 2
- Calgary, AB – September 3
- Airdrie, AB – September 3
- Edmonton, AB – September 4
- Prince George, BC – September 6
- Kelowna, BC – September 8
- Vancouver, BC – September 10
- North Vancouver, BC – September 11
To learn more about the Iams SO GOOD! Doggie Café visit Iams on Facebook and to learn more about Iams SO GOOD! dog food visit www.whatsreallyinyourbowl.ca.
Which location will you be taking your ‘best friend’ to?
Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own.