One of my favorite things leading up to Christmas is all of the different shows on TV. Most television series run holiday themed shows, old favorite movies are aired and new holiday shows pop up. Disney Junior is going to have a lot of shows to entertain your little ones until Santa comes bearing gifts.
Check out these shows to get ready for the holidays:
- Jake and the Never Land Pirates: this month they will be airing new episodes on Saturday, December 8, 15 and 22 at 10:30am ET. Such a special treat for any fan of the show.
- Mickey’s Twice Upon a Christmas: premieres on Saturday, December 8 at 11:00am ET. This is a little early for us since we are usually out and about then, but we’ll be setting our PVR so we can watch it later in the evening for our movie night.
- The Santa Buddies: premieres on Saturday, December 15 at 11am ET. This is a fun movie for little ones around the holidays.
- Tinker Bell – Secret of the Wings: The newest Tinker Bell movie is going to be premiered on Disney Junior on December 29 at 11:00am EST. ‘Tink’ fans will enjoy seeing all of the fairy characters they love as well as meeting a new group of friends.
- Make sure you tune in over Christmas as well for some holiday fun. Check out the Disney Junior schedule online at http://www.disneyjunior.ca/en/schedule for all of their programing times this holiday season.http://press.astral.com/disneyjunior/DB/PHD/image/Secret03.jpg
You can find some holiday fun online at Disney Junior as well. Check out http://www.disneyjunior.ca/en/holiday-e-card and spend some time with your little one making a Disney Junior Holiday eCard. If you made one last year, you will know how much fun they are, and they’ve improved. There are new designs and special characters including Justin Time, Sofia the First and Doc McStuffins. When you are done, you can print it, save it, send it to a friend or send and enter their contest.
Here is the card I made today. My oldest says it is good, but with a little practice, mine will be as cool as hers. Practice makes perfect right?
Disclosure: I’m part of the Disney Junior Mom program and I receive special perks as part of my affiliation with this group. The opinions on this blog are my own.
Sheri publishes, and writes at This Bird’s Day where she shares all of the thoughts in her head without the voices. Sticking mainly with content for Canadians, Sheri shares family stories, product information and anything that fits into her (and her family’s) daily activities.