Over the last month, I have been a baking mad woman. It started the day after Halloween when I decided to make leftover Halloween chocolate fudge.
From there, it exploded into Rice Krispies Squares, more Halloween chocolate fudge, Nanaimo Bars, Red Velvet mini cupcakes with cream cheese icing, White Chocolate Candy Cane fudge, and gingerbread cookies. What can I say, I have a party to bake for…
Sounds impressive right?
It was actually extremely easy since many of these sweet treats came pretty much ready to bake after adding anywhere from one to three basic ingredients.
President’s Choice offers many packaged mixes that are perfect for entertaining and with the low additional ingredients, I’ve been able to knock a lot of these recipes out while my youngest takes her nap.
In a previous post, I talked about the new PC Plus program and you can earn points on all of these purchases as well.
The holidays are quickly approaching and my time is limited. I love the ease of these products and the time they save me. Next on my list is the shortbread and sugar cookie mixes.
Save yourself some time this holiday and make some great desserts that everyone will love. Check out all of the choices the next time you are out grocery shopping and take away a little of your holiday stress..
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Loblaw. The views and opinions expressed in this post are my own.
- Day 80 "Try not to get lost in comparing yourself to others. Discover your gifts and let them shine." Jennie Finch - March 31, 2015
- Target’s last days; and a goodbye to Future Shop Is this the beginning of the end for Canadian retail? Did you know these stores are going too? - March 30, 2015
- Day 79 "It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see." Henry David Thoreau - March 30, 2015
- Day 78 "How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours." Wayne Dyer - March 29, 2015
- Unwrap the KINDER Surprise to Win on Facebook This Easter, hed to KINDER's Facebook page and you could win - March 28, 2015