I just learned something new today. I had no idea that Yoplait was made in Canada and it has been since 1971. Yoplait is also a part of the General Mills family.
Yoplait is one of the yogurt options that I grab when I go grocery shopping because the kids yogurt options don’t contain any artificial flavours or sweeteners. As a family, we use Yoplait source as the base for our fruit smoothies because there is no sugar added and it contains 0% of fat while still packing a whole lot of taste.
The family of Yoplait products includes:
- Yoplait kids with MiniGo, Yop & Tubes: Contains no gelatin, no artificial flavours (with the exception of YOP Vanilla Tropix) and no artificial sweeteners. They have a source of Calcium and Vitamin D. My daughters enjoy the MiniGo and Tubes the most.
- Yoplait Source: Carry 30 different flavours and only 35 calories per serving. 0% fat and 0 sugar added.
- Yoplait Yoptimal: Contains 40% more fruit than other brands and 2 probiotics (BB-12® Bifidobacterium lactis and LA-5®Lactobacillus acidophilusR)
I wrote a bit about Yogurt in my last post for Life Made Delicious, but I feel the need to repeat my tip because it really works in our house. If you find your kids have grown tired of yogurt, spread a sheet of wax paper out on a cookie sheet and put little drops of yogurt on the paper. Freeze and serve it to your kids as a ‘frozen drop’. They’ll love it.
I have a giveaway from Yoplait for you as well. The team over at General Mills is giving away a Yoplait prize pack to one lucky This Bird’s Day reader (includes 4 free Yoplait coupons, a lunch bag, a Post-it, a journal, and a pen).
To enter: Just leave a comment below telling me what your favorite Yoplait flavour is in any of their products. Please leave a way of contacting you should your comment be chosen. *You must do this for any additional entries to count.
After you have completed the first entry, you can enter an additional comment one time for each of the following:
- Share this post on Facebook (there is a ‘Share’ button at top and bottom of this post)
- Like Life Made Delicious on Facebook
- Like This Bird’s Day on Facebook
- Follow Life Made Delicious on Twitter
- Follow This Bird’s Day on Twitter
- Post about this giveaway, linking to this post, on either your blog or in a forum and leave me the link. (note: you must be the original poster)
- Daily Entry: Tweet about this giveaway. Feel free to copy and paste this into your Twitter page:
Enter to win a @lifemadedelish Yoplait prize pack from @thisbirdsday at http://www.thisbirdsday.com/?p=5881 (CAD Only)
This contest is open to residents of Canada and runs until 12pm MST on Monday, October 15, 2012.
Disclosure – I am participating in the Life Made Delicious Ambassador Program by Mom Central Canada on behalf of General Mills. I received compensation as a thank you for participating and for sharing my honest opinion. The opinions on this blog are my own.