On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…
We take a lot of photos and video over the holidays. I love watching Baby Bird as she learns all of our traditions. At the end of the holidays though, we are left with photos and video. Then comes the time to put them together and retell the stories, memories and good times.
Corel makes a series of programs that are perfect for capturing the moments. When my parents were visiting this summer, we had the chance to use the Video Studio Pro X3. Unfortunately we own Macs, but my parents both have PCs and since the program works on PCs, it was the perfect chance to try it out.
My mom made a quick video to demonstrate how easy it was to put together. She found the program really easy to begin using without the immediate use of manuals. She also said that it has everything you need to make your home movies. The editing tools and applications are all on one page, so there is no searching through multiple menus to find what you are looking for.
It also has professionally designed templates to choose from as well as numerous transition options for in between pictures (fading options). I was also very easy to add audio and create a title screen which completed the look.
To save time I recommend you pick out all of the photos and video you want to use in your home movie before you get started. Then you will have everything you need and you won’t need to go back and forth between programs to find more photos, etc.
So without further adue, here is my parent’s (Grandma & Grandpa Bird’s) trip to Alaska earlier this year.
Corel has also released their Digital Studio 2010 this year which is an all-in-one for photo editing and making home movies.
TO ENTER (MANDATORY ENTRY): Leave a comment at the end of this post telling me what home movie you would like to make with this program. *You must do this for any additional entries to count.
After you have completed the first entry, you can enter an additional comment one time only for each of the following:
- Follow This Bird’s Day on Networked Blogs.
- Subscribe to get email updates for This Bird’s Day.
- Follow This Bird’s Day on Twitter.
- Daily Entry: Tweet about this giveaway. Please include your twitter id in your comment. You can copy this phrase to save time
Enter to win the new Corel Digital Studio 2010 on @ThisBirdsDay @ http://www.thisbirdsday.com/?p=1478
- Like This Bird’s Day on Facebook
- Post about this giveaway (with a link to this post) on your blog, in a forum or on your facebook page and include a link to your post in your comment, you can leave an extra comment for each place you post about it.
- Become a follower of This Bird’s Day (in the right sidebar).
- Become a friend of This Bird’s Day on Facebook
This contest is open to Canadian residents only and runs until 10pm MST on Friday, November 19 2010, 2010.