I know I’m a little late in posting this, but keep it on your radar for next year folks.
Each November , Boston Pizza gives back to those who generously donate to the Boston Pizza Foundation. When you make a donation of $5 or more to the foundation in the month of November, you receive a card with five free kids meals on it.
Charitable organizations across Canada that benefit from this foundation include the Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada, Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, and Kids Help Phone to name a few.
I have to apologize to you guys for not sharing this sooner. When I first read this deal, I thought it said December, so that is why I am late in posting, but I still wanted to share the good that is being done.
Those free kids meals are also good all through 2011.
Let’s just say I am posting about this really early for next year!
The kind people at Boston Pizza want to keep giving and are offering 5 lucky This Bird’s Day readers one kids card each ($5 value each).
TO ENTER (MANDATORY ENTRY): Leave a comment at the end of this post and include a way of getting a hold of you if you win*You must do this for any additional entries to count.
After you have completed the first entry, you can enter an additional comment one time only for each of the following:
- Follow This Bird’s Day on Networked Blogs.
- Subscribe to get email updates for This Bird’s Day.
- Follow This Bird’s Day on Twitter.
- Daily Entry: Tweet about this giveaway. Please include your twitter id in your comment. You can copy this phrase to save time
CAD ONLY (exQUE) – Enter to win 1 of 5 kids cards from Boston Pizza ($5 value) @ThisBirdsDay @ http://www.thisbirdsday.com/?p=2252
- Like Boston Pizza on Facebook
- Like This Bird’s Day on Facebook
- Become a follower of This Bird’s Day (in the right sidebar).
- Become a friend of This Bird’s Day on Facebook
This contest is open to Canadian residents (excluding Quebec) only and runs until 12pm MST on Thursday, December 16, 2010.