On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…
Bernardin is the leader in Home Canning in Canada. I posted about the Home Canning Starter Kit last month and I can’t wait to get my garden going next summer.
The Home Canning Starter Kit comes with everything you need to get started with canning. It includes a 21 quart canner pot, a rack, jar lifter, funnel, magnetic lid lifter, bubble remover, 4 pack of decorative jars with lids, Original Crystals pectin and a very detailed recipe booklet. All you need is the yummy fruit or vegetables from your garden or farmer’s market.
If you get a chance, read my Bernardin review. This is a great gift for anyone interested in canning, gardening or eating healthier. And the great thing about this gift is it comes complete, meaning that the person you give it to doesn’t have to go out and buy other parts before they can use it.
Bernardin has generously offered one lucky This Bird’s Day reader a Home Canning Starter Kit of their own as a giveaway.
TO ENTER (MANDATORY ENTRY): Leave a comment at the end of this post telling me what you would like to try canning if you had this starter kit. *You must do this for any additional entries to count.
After you have completed the first entry, you can enter an additional comment one time only for each of the following:
- Follow This Bird’s Day on Networked Blogs.
- Subscribe to get email updates for This Bird’s Day.
- Follow This Bird’s Day on Twitter.
- Daily Entry: Tweet about this giveaway. Please include your twitter id in your comment. You can copy this phrase to save time
Enter to win a Home Canning Starter Kit from Bernadin at @ThisBirdsDay @ http://www.thisbirdsday.com/?p=2060
- Like This Bird’s Day on Facebook
- Post about this giveaway (with a link to this post) on your blog, in a forum or on your facebook page and include a link to your post in your comment, you can leave an extra comment for each place you post about it.
- Become a follower of This Bird’s Day (in the right sidebar).
- Become a friend of This Bird’s Day on Facebook
This contest is open to Canadian residents only and runs until 10pm MST on Friday, November 19 2010, 2010.
Sheri publishes, and writes at This Bird’s Day where she shares all of the thoughts in her head without the voices. Sticking mainly with content for Canadians, Sheri shares family stories, product information and anything that fits into her (and her family’s) daily activities.